This entire clause 21 relates to the Domain Name Product. For this clause, the following terms shall be defined as follows:
21.1 Representations by us
We do not operate any part of the domain name systems, or grant licensing for domain names. Those actions are maintained by the relevant registry(s) who are independently run beyond our control.
We are a reseller of the domain name Registrar. We provide End User's with access to the Registrar services.
The domain name Registrar's obligations include:
- The arrangement of domain name licenses to be granted to you by the relevant registry operators, subject to their rules, license terms, policies and any other requirements as listed by them and their governing bodies;
- Carrying out limited functions on behalf of the registry operators;
- Serving as a registrar of record;
- Provision of online facilities for the management of domain names; and
- Provision of other, related services.
This document contains the terms and conditions that apply between you, us and the services provided by the Registrar.
BY SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION FOR A DOMAIN NAME LICENCE, OR BY RENEWING OR TRANSFERRING A DOMAIN NAME LICENCE TO US, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND REPRESENTING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING CLAUSE 21 OF THIS AGREEMENT, AND THAT YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED THE RELEVANT REGISTRY, AS WELL AS ANY REGISTRY POLICIES THAT APPLY TO THE TLD THAT YOU ARE REQUESTING. A LIST OF REGISTRIES AND WHERE TO FIND THEIR POLICIES CAN BE FOUND HERE. The Registries however may change their policies and where they are found at any point of time, and therefore we cannot guarantee that the list we provide is up-to-date, accurate or complete.
For so long as the registrar remains the registrar of record for a domain name there is a service agreement between them and its registrant on these terms and those imposed by the registry operators and their governing bodies.
21.1.1 Application of these Terms in respect of representations
You acknowledge and irrevocably agree that:
- Any reliance you place on any representation(s) on other pages of the Site are subject to the terms and clarification specified in this Agreement;
- You can only expect Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
- In the event of any inconsistency between the representation(s) on other pages of the Site, and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail over the representations - and your expectations of the Service shall be limited to the representations in this Agreement; and
- Ensure the product is appropriate and compatible for your needs and you supply a valid and accurate domain name.
You expressly and irrevocably agree that:
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Services are utilized to their full potential;
- It is your responsibility to ensure the appropriateness and compatibility of Services that you are purchasing;
- You have ensured that Services that you are purchasing are appropriate and compatible to your needs prior to making the purchase;
- We are not obliged to provide refunds or account credits for any Service that is functional, as described, or of acceptable quality for the purpose which it is provided by us. We reserve the right, subject to these terms and our discretion, to offer you:
- An account credit; or
- A refund
only in circumstances where a cancellation request has been filed within 72 hours, being the reasonable 'rejection period' of the purchase application being made.
- We may offer account credit to be applied to your account as a gesture of goodwill. Account credits can only be redeemed via purchase of any Service(s) available at our website.
- You have provided us with an accurate and complete domain name that cannot be changed at a later date, therefore you must ensure the spelling and grammar are accurate and appropriate for your needs;
- We cannot provide refunds or indemnify you for the cost of purchase for any domain name Service. It is often sold at cost price from Dreamscape Networks International Pte Ltd;
- We may choose, on your request to downgrade an account however no refund or account credit will be applied if it is outside the 72 hour rejection period and we have determined that the Service provided is functional, as described, or of acceptable quality for the purpose for which it is provided;
- Deposit/Cheque order cancellations will result in a credit being applied to your account or result in a surcharge to be taken from the refunded amount offered;
- Direct Deposit overpayments will either be returned via full account credit or transaction reversal minus surcharge;
- We take no responsibility for any mistakes in application either on the advice of our staff or your sole decision; and
- You are liable for the costs we incur (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) if you make any claim in connection with or arising from Services, and you have breached your agreement with clause 21.1 of these Terms in any way whatsoever at any time after indicating your agreement to these Terms.
21.2.2 Process of claiming refund
In order to claim a refund or account credit, you undertake to clearly request a refund or account credit (and provide reasons for the request) via email to us within 72 hours from the date that the Service was provisioned as defined by the invoice creation date, or within 72 hours of the dispute occurring. You understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that we have received your email within this timeframe. Generally, a response will be sent to you within a fortnight of us receiving your request, but we may convey a response earlier. You also understand that your eligibility for refund or account credit is subject to clause 21.2.1 of this Agreement.
Account credits cannot be refunded or redeemed as cash credits under any circumstances. Account credits, whether purchased by you or provided to you as a gesture of goodwill, can only be redeemed via purchase of any Service(s) available at our website.
21.3 Suspension & cancellation
You expressly and irrevocably agree that we reserve the right to suspend/cancel any/all Service(s) if:
- You have any outstanding invoice or account;
- Your account is in dispute or dispute resolutions procedure, court order, judgement, findings or determination;
- You fail to comply with any provision in this agreement or those referenced in this agreement;
- There is evidence of fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, offensive activities, or any activity in breach of a third party's rights;
- We deem your use of our services may jeopardize the operation of the service, us or our suppliers; or
- We deem any other reason as satisfactory to protect us, our staff and/or our suppliers.
Any suspension or cancellation is subject to clause 21.2.
If your account is cancelled under this agreement:
- You must pay all outstanding charges to us immediately;
- We may revoke/terminate any license issued to or by you in relations to the services as of the date of cancellation;
- We may immediately delete all data held prior to cancellation; and
- We may perform any action without notice.
21.4 Registry requirements
Most registry operators have terms and conditions, policies and requirements covering the registration, renewal, dispute resolution, and transfer of domain name licenses. As noted in clause 21.1 of this Agreement, you indicate to us that you acknowledge and agree that your domain name application, transfer or renewal is governed by, and is compliant with, the separate registry policies that relate to your requested domain name. A LIST OF REGISTRIES AND WHERE TO FIND THEIR POLICIES CAN BE FOUND HERE.
Each registry operator may impose new or amended terms and conditions, policies or requirements that take effect immediately. You acknowledge and agree that we are unable to guarantee the list of registry policies provided in the above paragraph is up-to-date, accurate or complete.
Some registry requirements are set out in this service agreement, others will be found online, or through the link provided above. A registry operator may have or introduce new ones. You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with all registry requirements, whether or not they are included or referenced in this service agreement.
You apply for, and accept, registration for any domain name subject to all applicable nexus and other registry requirements from time to time.
Your application implies that you have understood and will comply with all ICANN standards, policies, procedures and practices, which can be located at https://www.icann.org.
You release us from any claim arising from registry requirements or anything we do under them.
We are unable to enforce registry requirements against third parties.
21.4.1 Indemnity and Liability
You acknowledge and agree to the extent permitted by the law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the relevant Registry, its parent company, subsidiaries, service providers, shareholders, and subcontractors, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to, for any reason whatsoever, your domain name registration.
You acknowledge and agree that the Registry, Registrar, its subcontractors, affiliates, agents, and/or service providers shall have no liability of any kind for any direct or indirect loss or liability resulting from or arising in connection with the Sunrise, Landrush, Founder's Program, Premium domain or Auction processes, including, without limitation:
- our ability or inability to reserve a name in the Registry TLD through this process, and
- any dispute between any parties arising in connection with this process.
You agree that your obligations under this clause shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
21.4.2 Registration Information
You agree to provide accurate information for the Registered Name (including email address confirmed by return email or other method).
You agree to immediately correct and update the registration information for the domain name during the registration term for the Registered Name, including Personal Data associated therewith.
21.4.3 Personal Data
The Registry shall take reasonable steps to protect Personal Data submitted to the Registry by the Registrant from loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction. The Registry may from time to time use the demographic data collected for statistical analysis or other business purposes, provided that this use will not disclose individual personal data. This paragraph does not apply to publically available information.
You acknowledge and agree to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your Personal Data by the Registry and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified in the above paragraph, current ICANN policies, and with relevant mandatory local data protection, laws and privacy.
21.4.4 Right to Deny
You acknowledge and agree that the Registrar and the Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems necessary, in its discretion:
- to protect the integrity and stability of the Internet or Registry;
- to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognised as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g. RFCs);
- to comply with any Applicable Laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process;
- to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of the Registry, as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees;
- for the non-payment of fees;
- per the terms of this Agreement or the Registry policies;
- to comply with any applicable ICANN rules or regulations, including without limitation, the Registry Agreement;
- to correct mistakes made by the Registry or any Registrar in connection with the domain name registration; or
- to protect the rights and property of the Registry and to avoid any potential or actual liability, civil or criminal, on part of the Registry as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives, employees, and stockholders.
The Registry also reserves the right to place upon registry lock, hold or similar status a domain name during resolution of a dispute.
21.4.5 Dispute Resolution
You submit to proceedings commenced under:
- ICANN's Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), available at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/policy-2012-02-25-en;
- ICANN's Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS) policy, available at https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/urs-2014-01-09-en;
- The Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy, available at https://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/tdrp; and
- The Post-Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure, available at https://newgtlds.icann.org/en/program-status/pddrp.
You also agree to comply with other dispute policies set forth by the Registry from time to time in the relevant Registry's Policies, including but not limited to processes for suspension of a domain name demanded by intellectual property rights holders, Internet engineering and security experts or other competent claimants for the purpose of upholding the security, stability and integrity of the Registry.
- Comply with the ICANN published policy with regards to any dispute.
- Release us of any claim that may arise from actions undertaken by us or the registry operator in accordance with the published policy.
21.4.6 Prohibited Use
You acknowledge that you are prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaged in activity contrary to applicable law. The consequences for such activities may include the suspension of your domain name.
21.4.7 Launch Periods
You agree to be bound by the Registry's terms and conditions of the initial launch of the relevant TLD, if applicable, including without limitation the Sunrise period, Landrush period, the Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy, or any other Launch policies.
21.5 Domain name application
In order to apply for a domain name license, you must:
- Complete our application form in full;
- Read and agree with our service agreement;
- Submit the appropriate registration fee; and
- Satisfy any requirements pertaining to the domain name license being applied for, and any other requirements notified by us.
Submission of an application does not assure you of a domain name license, even if a preliminary check indicates domain availability.
Your application's success is fulfilled only if:
- Full registration fee has been paid and all cheques honoured by your bank and confirmed by our accounts department;
- Your application complies with the association requirements and policies of the applicable registry operator;
- The applicable registry operator approves your application and permits the issue of domain name license; and
- We have notified you in writing of the final approval of your application.
You acknowledge that the registry operator reserves the right to reject registrations at any time. You may not assume the success of your application nor take any steps or outlay any further investment on the assumption that your application was successful. In any event, we shall not be responsible for any losses and damages that you may have suffered in reliance of your belief that your application would be successful.
21.6 Domain name licensing
The issue of a domain name license entitles you to status of licensee for the domain name. A domain name is not an item of property and has no 'owner'. It is classed as an entry on the database of the registry operator.
The terms application, registration, activation, transfer of (and so on) a domain name merely reflect the application, registration, activation, transfer (and so on) of a domain name license.
A domain name license is subject to its license terms. It may not be used in breach of those license terms, many of which are registry operator (and their relating bodies) requirements, beyond our control.
Ownership of all copyright and database rights is kept by the registry operator.
You should not rely on the continued provision of a domain name license as evidence of a grant or renewed grant of permission to the use of the same. It is your responsibility to ensure a domain name license is within bounds of registry operator (and their relating bodies) requirements. You hold full responsibility for the renewal of domain name licenses.
21.7 Domain name registration period
A domain name license has a fixed period once activated.
Some domain name licenses have a choice of periods, some are fixed. Our application form will indicate the periods available for application. The domain name license period (pending its approval) will be that applied for.
21.8 Registration renewal
You may renew your domain name license in accordance with these terms and those of the relevant registry operator.
You are solely responsible for renewing your domain name license. If you fail to do so prior to the end of previous license term your domain may become available for registration by third parties.
You release us from any potential claim arising from your failure to renew a domain name license.
We may elect to send notification of pending renewal as a courtesy, however:
- You irrevocably agree that you will have no claim against us if we do not provide notification, or if notification does not reach you. It is your sole responsibility to ensure your electronic contact method is correct, active and fully functional.
We will make an effort to advise the registrant of the need to renew a domain name, preferably at least 30 days prior to expiry, by at least:
- sending an email to the registrant's email address; and/or
- sending a notice to the registrant's postal address as recorded in the WHOIS information for that domain name.
You are not obliged to renew your domain name license, nor pay any fees associated, unless you choose to do so.
If you choose to renew your domain name license you shall:
- Agree to any fees required as directed;
- Agree to the latest service agreement as well as any related policies or requirements listed by the relevant registry operator; and
- Indicate the period for renewal from the available renewal periods as specified by us.
A renewal is only successful if:
- The renewal fee has been paid and honoured;
- Your renewal complies with the services agreement, polices and requirements of us and the relevant registry operator;
- The relevant registry operator approves the renewal request; and
- We have notified you in writing that your application for renewal has been approved.
The period of your renewed domain name license is taken to commence from the date of expiry of your previous license.
21.9 Registration transfer
You are able, at various times to process a change of your domain name license. These times are strictly limited to those mentioned within this document which includes the policies and requirements of the relevant domain registry(s).
21.10 Registrant transfer
A registrant transfer transfers ownership of a domain name license from one registrant to another. A registrant transfer consists of a transferor (old registrant) and a transferee (new registrant).
In order to successfully complete registrant transfer you must:
- Provide to us a complete Domain Transfer of Ownership form, as available on our website. The information on this form must be correct, valid and satisfy the requirements set out by the related registry operator;
- Ensure that the transferor pays any outstanding fees owing to us;
- Pay any specified fee's relating to the process of a registrant change;
- Supply satisfactory documentation identifying both the transferor and transferee; and
- Ensure that the Transferee, in accordance with the Domain Transfer of Ownership form acknowledges the entry of this service agreement, our policies, and any requirements/policies of the related registry operator.
The transferor releases us from any claims arising under or in relation to this agreement, their domain name license or its transfer as soon as the transfer is affected.
21.11 Registrar transfer in
You are able (subject to policy of the relevant registry operator) apply for the transfer of a domain name license from another domain registrar (company) to ours. A registrar transfer to us is treated as an application for registration in that all clauses in this document are equally applicable. By applying for registrar transfer you agree with this service agreement and any policies as listed by us or the relevant registry operator.
21.12 Registrar transfer out
As you are able to process a registrar transfer to us, you are also able to apply for a registrar transfer to another company. A transfer out is governed by the clauses of this document with reference to the specific section which pertains to the domain name which you are applying to transfer (.e.g. .com, .au, etc).
21.13 Privacy & WHOIS Service
When a domain name license is registered, certain information is collected for use on the WHOIS service. The WHOIS service allows internet users to query a domain name to find out the identity and contact details of the registrant. The public WHOIS service is a standard feature of domain name systems around the world and is subject to the relevant registry operator's policies and requirements.
For .au domain registrations please see auDA's WHOIS policy at https://www.auda.org.au/policies/index-of-published-policies/2014/2014-07/
All Private Registration applications are subject to relevant policies and requirements of the Private Registry Authority and based on your agreement to such policy. By applying and making use of Services provided either directly or through a third party of Private Registry Authority, you understand and agree to all policies at http://privateregistryauthority.com/terms.php, both provided and referred by the Private Registry Authority.
Reports regarding abuse relating to domain name registration, as well as infringement of trademark and/or third party rights may be reported by email to [email protected]. All reports are reviewed by staff representatives of us, registrar staff (where applicable), and other third parties such as the Private Registry Authority. When required by law or the relevant registry, Private Registration services may be removed.
Any written correspondence or documentation, including any sent by facsimile and email to listed Private Registration addresses may be received by us, Registrar staff, and/or other third parties. Such correspondence or documentation may be forwarded at our discretion, or will be forwarded if required by law.
Private Registration services may cease or be terminated immediately if required by law, when such action is required in our discretion to comply with any legal obligation or to avoid being a third party to any action, in order to comply with any applicable registry rules, policies, or procedures, or if you fail to in our view comply with of any provision of this Agreement through your use of the Services.
Notwithstanding whether private registration services are active in the WHOIS service, you acknowledge that Registrant contact information may be supplied to registries (including ICANN) as required of us, the Registrar, and/or other third parties. While this would extend to all domain registration data that is regularly escrowed by all registrars by Agreement with ICANN, we acknowledge that underlying registrant data is escrowed rather than the information immediately available through private registration services, and that information displayed in the WHOIS service is unlikely to be affected unless required by law, unless we or the Registrar cease business, or immediately upon (or following) the termination of any Private Registration services.
Customer support may be provided by us in respect of Private Registration services.
21.14 Domain name cancellation
If your domain name license is cancelled for any reason, under these terms or registry operator requirement; a third party may register the domain name instead of you and you release us from any claim arising from the cancellation.
21.15 Back Order Service
The Back Order service is supplied with the intention to monitor your back ordered domain name, and register the back ordered domain name on your behalf upon it becoming available through the respective registry. The domain will only become available if it is no longer registered - either because the previous registration has expired without renewal, or the domain name was deleted. All Back Order applications are subject to the full terms and conditions contained within this document.
You acknowledge that notwithstanding any term or representation to the contrary, the Back Order service cannot be supplied in relation to domain names which are identified as unsuitable by any applicable Registry or Registrar (such as Premium Domain names which are exempt from the Back Order service). If a Back Order application is processed in relation to any domain name which is subsequently identified as unsuitable by any applicable Registry or Registrar for whatsoever reason, you irrevocably agree that such processed application may be deleted and refunded.
Placing a Back Order does not in any way guarantee that the specified domain name will be registered to you at any time. We will make every effort to secure domain registration, subject to these terms (or the terms contained within this entire document). It is possible that the specified domain name will never become available for registration. This means that your Back Order may never be successful, no matter how long you retain the Back Order.
Upon application, the specified domain name will enter our Back Order system. Back Orders will be placed on a first come, first serve basis. Other clients of ours may place Back Orders for the same domain name. The first application will be treated with 100% priority. We may, or may not disclose that there is an existing Back Order for the specified domain name.
Cancellation - A Back Order can be cancelled at any time however no refund or account credit for funds paid, either in full or pro rata shall be given where the service supplied to you is functioning.
By placing a Back Order application you agree to:
- Indemnify and refrain from holding us responsible or liable in any way whatsoever if we are unable to register your Back Order application and specified domain name; and
- Abide by all terms, conditions, process and policies described within our full Service Agreement
Your Back Order is only valid for the period which commences from the date that your Back Order request is accepted by us and terminates on the expiration date of your Back Order service. It is entirely your responsibility to ensure the renewal of your Back Order service. Failing to renew your Back Order service prior to the expiration date may forego any priority for a domain name Back Order in the situation where several Back Order applications have been made for the same domain name.
21.16 Domain Pre-Registration
The Domain Pre-Registration service is available to register your intent to register a domain name. The domain will only become available once the TLD is available from Crazy Domains. We do not guarantee registration of your domain name at any stage of the pre-registration. Once the TLD becomes available from Crazy Domains you will be contacted via email regarding pricing and registration terms.
Once you domain is available for registration, registrations will be placed on a first come, first serve basis. Other clients of ours may place pre-registrations for the same domain name. The first application will be treated with 100% priority. We may, or may not disclose that there is an existing pre-registration for the specified domain name.
You understand other companies may have the same domain name on backorder in which case the domain may be taken. You understand we will try and get this domain name but there is no guarantee the domain will be available.
You understand we cannot guarantee if and when your domain will become available. Once the TLD becomes available in the future we will notify you via email.
Upon pre-registering a domain name you agree to comply with all of the associated registry rules and conditions once your domain is purchased.
Cancellation - A pre-registration can be cancelled at any time. Pre-registration is a free service so no refunds or account credit will be issued.
21.17 Releases and indemnities
This clause is in addition to any other release or indemnity that you give us under this agreement and any of the relevant registry operators' policies and agreements.
You indemnify us against any dispute between you and any third party with respect to any service offered by us.
You must indemnify, defend and hold all of our directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any/all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relation to the provision and use of our services
Each indemnity and release given to us or any other party under this agreement survives the termination or expiration of any service agreement.
21.17.1 Limitation on liabilities
This agreement does not exclude some laws. Such laws may provide rights and remedies that cannot be changed or excluded by this agreement;
- We exclude all implied conditions and warranties, except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this Agreement to be void ("Non-excludable Condition").
- The liability of us to you for breach of any express provision of this Agreement or any Non-excludable Condition is limited, at the option of us, in respect to providing any amount of account credit, refunding the price of the services in respect of which the breach occurred or to providing those services again (except for services of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal domestic or household use or consumption, in respect of which the liability of us is not limited under this Agreement).
- We are not liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, its obligations under this Agreement due to anything beyond its reasonable control. If that failure or delay exceeds 48 hours, you may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by notice in writing to us.
- You shall not hold us liable for any loss of privacy, provision of inaccurate information of advice, or damage to your computer systems or files, which may at any time result from your use of the Services. You understand that the email can be read in transit.
- You accept sole legal responsibility for any messages, file, data or other form of communication which you may from time to time add to or transmit via the Services or receive in any manner whatsoever, and absolve us from any such legal responsibility in this regard.
You understand and agree that opinions, advice, services and all other information expressed on the Internet are those of the provider and not of us. We exercise no control whatsoever over the content of the information passing through the Services.
21.17.2 Registrant Authority
We may act on instructions or requests from a person who to us appears to be the registrant or person acting under authority of the registrant, without being under any obligation to do so having lodged notice of dispute as to the authority of that person.
You release use from any claim arising from action affected with relation to this clause.
21.18 Domain redemption
Upon expiry of a domain name, the registrant is able to renew the domain within 30 days of expiry, stopping it from deleting any DNS records. In the event the domain name is not renewed within 30 days, the domain may be stored for a Redemption period by the domain name registry. A registry may store a domain name for a 30 day Redemption period. In order to recover a domain name during the Redemption period, registrants must apply to Crazy Domains to have the domain name reinstated at least 7 days prior to the end of the Redemption period. Upon expiry of the Redemption period domain names enter a PENDINGDELETE phase for 5 days where they cannot be recovered by registrants or registrars. The domain name is then deleted and made available for re-registration. Application to renew a domain name during the Redemption period incurs a fee (Currently $140 USD) which is collected by Crazy Domains on behalf of the registry. This fee includes the first year renewal of the domain name. Some registries do not have a Redemption period. To enquire whether a Redemption period applies contact Crazy Domains.
For more information on the lifecycle of a domain name, see https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/gtld-lifecycle-2012-02-25-en
21.19 gTLD Specific terms
Click here to view gTLD Specific terms
21.20 .mobi Specific terms
Click here to view .mobi Specific terms
21.21 .au Specific terms
Click here to view .au Specific terms
21.22 .nz Specific terms
Click here to view .nz Specific terms
21.23 .uk Specific terms
Click here to view .uk Specific terms
21.24 .info Specific terms
Click here to view .info Specific terms
21.25 .org Specific terms
Click here to view .org Specific terms
21.26 .biz Specific terms
Click here to view .biz Specific terms
21.27 .asia Specific terms
Click here to view .asia Specific terms
21.28 .tel Specific terms
Click here to view .tel Specific terms
21.29 .cn Specific terms
Click here to view .cn Specific terms
21.30 .be Domain Name Licence terms
Click here to view .be Specific terms
21.31 .eu Domain Name Licence terms
Click here to view .eu Specific terms
21.32 .it Domain Name License terms
Click here to view .it Specific terms
21.33 .fr Domain Name License terms
Click here to view .fr Specific terms
21.34 .ae Domain Name License terms
Click here to view .ae Specific terms
21.35 .pl Domain Name License Terms
Click here to view .pl Specific terms
21.36 .ua Domain Name License Terms
Click here to view .ua Specific terms
21.37 .hk Domain Name License terms
Click here to view .hk Specific terms
21.38 New gTLD Specific terms
Click here to view terms
21.39 Search engine optimisation
You acknowledge that we do not have direct control over search engine placement. We use our best endeavours to maintain a high position for your web site, no ongoing guarantee of placement position is made or implied.
We guarantee a Google listing within 8 weeks of application to our SearchBooster product. This guarantee is dependent on:
- The provision of valid, correct and up to date information
- The satisfactory completion of the forms, steps and recommendations
We reserve the rights to deny refund or account credit should we deem unsatisfactory completion of the above.