21.29 .cn Specific Terms
The following clause (21.29) applies specifically to .cn domain names.
21.29.1 .cn Domain Name Licence Terms
Your application for a .cn domain name license implies understanding and agreement to all policies held by us, the Registry Operator (Neustar, Inc) and CNNIC, particularly but not limited to:
Registrant agrees to maintain up to date and correct registration information for any domain name during the entirety of its registration term. It is the registrants responsibility to ensure the domain name license is secured and that it is held should you wish to continue after expiry.
.cn domain name licenses are intended for business and organisations, not for individual use. You may not use a .cn domain name license that is deemed by CNNIC to:
- Be against the basic principles prescribed in the Constitution of the Peoples Republic of China ("PRC");
- Jeopardize national security, leak state secrets, intend to overturn the government, or disrupt of state integrity of the PRC;
- Harm national honour and national interests of the PRC;
- Instigate hostility or discrimination between different nationalities, or disrupt the national solidarity of the PRC;
- Violate the PRC's religion policies or propagate cult and feudal superstition;
- Spread rumours, disturb public order or disrupt social stability of the PRC;
- Spread pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes in the PRC;
- Insult, libel against others and infringe other people's legal rights and interests in the PRC; or
- Take any other action prohibited in laws, rules and administrative regulations of the PRC.
This document contains the terms and conditions that apply between you, us and the services provided by the registrar.
21.29.2 Dispute Resolution
If you reserved or registered a .cn domain name through the Registrar, you agree to be bound by our current domain name dispute policy that is incorporated herein and made a part of this Agreement by reference. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with that policy. In addition, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of CNNIC and Neulevel documents, as they may be amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this Agreement.